Eco-Friendly and Green Carpet Cleaning
Having your carpets cleaned with a hot water extraction
carpet cleaning machine is eco-friendly and much kinder to the
environment than other cleaning methods such as bonnet cleaning
or carpet shampooing. HWE machines only need a very small amount
of water and detergent which means this specific type carpet
cleaning does not waste water and use large amounts of soap to
achieve excellent cleaning results. All detergents and solutions
that are used when cleaning with a hot water extraction machine
are 100% biodegradable meaning that any waste water that is
disposed doesn’t harm the environment in any way possible.
It’s The Most Effective Cleaning Method
Hot water extraction carpet cleaning is by far the most
effective method of carpet cleaning today. The speed an ability
to remove stains quickly and efficiently is second-to-none and
99% of the time all stains can be removed from carpets including
make up, tea, wine, coffee, blood, carbonated drinks, food and
oil. In the unlikely event that a hot water extraction machine
can’t remove a particular stain, a professional carpet cleaning
company will always come equipped with a secondary option and
have a vast collection of stain removal solutions that can
tackle any stubborn stains that can’t be shifted.
Quick Drying Times
Because of the small amount of water that is required and
the amount of power behind the vacuums that extract the dirty
water from your carpet; hot water extraction carpet cleaning can
have your carpets dry within 2 to 4 hours after cleaning. Dated
cleaning methods can leave lots of soapy residue in the carpet
and are at risk of over-wetting. This can cause mold and mildew
growth that can lead to a number of respiratory and lung related
illnesses. By having your carpets professional hot water
extraction cleaned you completely eliminate any health risks and
chances of this happening.
A professional carpet cleaning company who has been trained in
hot water extraction cleaning is always the best choice when
you’re thinking of having your carpets cleaned.
Some of the dust and allergens that get trapped in the carpet
fibers may find their way into the breathing air where they can
cause respiratory problems, allergic reactions, and other health
problems. The high temperature of the water used by most carpet
cleaning professionals kills off these allergens so that they
are no longer a health threat and leaves the surface of the
carpet fully sanitized.
Services We Offer:
Deep Carpet Scrub by Machine
Bed Mattress Cleaning
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Hardwood Floor Cleaning
Pet Treatments and Deodorizing
Pressure Washing and Window Cleaning
Our Healthy Cleaning Down to A Science Program: "Clean Is Not Clean Till We Are on the Scene"
- Removes 99.97% of bacteria, allergens and dust (to .3 microns) from the air.
- Prevents the spread of bacteria from one area to another.
- Uses the most efficient tools and techniques available.
- Is environmentally responsible and recognizably "green".
- Is delivered consistently and is priced competitively.
- Trustworthy, excellent, very good job! We have been using HR Cleaning Services for two years now, and our schools love them. I have not heard one complaint, and don't expect to. I would highly recommend them.
- Very Reliable and Professional! I have been hiring HR Cleaning Services for over two plus years to do work for the business I run and they are great. They are always there when I need them.
- As a commercial realtor I've used HR Cleaning Services for cleaning vacant commercial units in Northern Florida before putting them on the market. They do great work, have reasonable prices and are very friendly. Give them a try!